Contemporary Topics in Atomic, Molecular and Optical Physics
Link to LSF
The seminar will cover actual topics in atomic, molecular and optical (AMO) science on a very basic, introductory level. Possible themes are:
- Laser cooling
- atomic clocks
- Ultrashort laser pulses
- Photoionization and electron spectroscopy of atoms and molecules
- Generation of attosecond light pulses
- Quantum control with shaped laser fields
- Free-electron lasers
- Quantum control with shaped laser pulses
- Ion traps and precision experiments
- Atomic spectroscopy and tests of QED
- Coherent states and quantum dynamics
The seminar will be given online via ‘zoom’.
Start: Tuesday 13. April at 14:15 - for discussion of topics and timetable.
Please register. The zoom-link will be provided via email.
Meeting-ID: 986 3936 8511
- Group Seminar
Tue 14:15 - 16:00
Link zum LSF