Quantum dynamics and structure
Lecturer: Moshammer Robert, Feuerstein Bernold
Link to LSF
The seminar 'Quantum dynamics and Structure' will cover basic as well as forefront topics in AMO (atomic, molecular and optical) science. Possible themes are:
- Atoms and molecules in strong laser fields
- Attosecond physics and generation of ultrashort light pulses
- Physics of and with X-ray free-electron lasers
- Light-atom interaction: from dipole response to time-dependent Fano theory
- Quantum control with shaped laser pulses
- Laser cooling
- Frequency combs and optical clocks
- Quantum logic spectroscopy and test of natural constants
- The g-factor of the electron (bound and free): measurement and theory
- Collisions with charged particles
The seminar will be given online via ‘zoom’.
Start (first meeting): Monday 20. April at 16:15.
Please register, we will distribute the access link to you via email. .
Link zum LSF